HOW TRAINING WORKS
Private Sessions or Small Group Training
flexible scheduling, on your time.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
To put on muscle mass, which will increase metabolism = burn more fat at rest, have more energy, increase bone strength, and fight signs of aging
To lose body fat (& KEEP IT OFF) *assuming you follow nutrition guidelines
Education on exercise movements, anatomy, and body functions - our goal is to get you to your goal the easiest, fastest, safest and healthiest way possible, while also educating you on health and fitness and how to sustain an optimal lifestyle.
Training with MEANT2MOVE FITNESS is intended for ANYONE - no matter your age, your fitness age, your gender, or your stage in life. Exercises will have modifications or regressions as well as progressions. Our trainers' knowledge and experience comes into play as each has worked with a vast variety of clients for many years.
The program includes specific phases using progressive overload and correct movement patterns that train the body to move with proper form as we advance your fitness; ensuring we build a solid foundation and then progressively challenging your body up to elite levels.
• Each training session is approximately 1 hour long including:
- Warm up and Mobility - Strength and Conditioning Workout - Cool-down and Recovery
• Workout log - we keep record of your exercises, weights, reps, etc. for you, and you will see this updated on the M2M app!
• Video exercise demonstrations included on the app
• Personalized programming based on your specific needs and goals - this includes homework workouts for days we are not working together
Program Focus - overall is posture and core, functional strength and conditioning, and mobility and stability (all exercises used are most effective for both fat-loss and to increase muscle mass. We make sure to explain WHY exercises are being used as we are training, so you get to learn too!)
CORRECTIVE EXERCISE & REHABILITATION
rehabilitation on past injuries or painful joints, and to increase movement efficiency; helping you to move, feel, and live better
BODY WEIGHT ISOMETRICS AND T.U.T.
to awaken dormant muscles by recruiting more muscle fibers and activation, and to focus on correct
posture, core, and breathing.
INTRO TO LIFTING
to learn the compound lifts that will build muscle and strength, along with accessory work that will also
build muscle and develop joint stability and strength as well as fix any muscular imbalances
POWERLIFTING/ STRENGTH & ACCESSORY WORK
compound lifts to build muscle mass and strength, along with accessory work that will also build
muscle and develop joint stability and strength, as well as fix any muscular imbalances
OLYMPIC LIFTING/ EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH & ACCESSORY WORK
explosive compound lifts to develop power (force and speed), and increase mass and muscular hypertrophy
COMPOUND LIFTS & BODYBUILDING
isolating muscles to develop hypertrophy and for more definition, tone, and cut
gymnastics and body-weight exercises to achieve bodily fitness, coordination, and control
ABOUT THE NUTRITION GUIDANCE
Nutrition meetings and coaching that teaches you how nutrients work within our bodes - understand how to eat for for weight-loss and for building muscle.
Although what is included below sounds very scientific (because it is), we make it easy for you!
• Scientifically based calories and macronutrients, fully customized to your body and goals
• Example meals and learn exactly what to eat and when
• Education on nutrition and the human body functions
• Supplement recommendations and discounts
• Physician/ lab testing recommendations
• No starving yourself! We require you to eat!!!
• Instagram & YouTube (for motivation and daily communication)
• Nutrition coaching and support - 1:1 meetings, and option to log on Avatar Nutrition for review
• In-person or FaceTime meetings for check-ins and questions regarding goals and nutrition
• Access to Registered Dietician, lab testing, and tested, high-quality supplements
GOAL SETTING, ASSESSMENTS & MEASUREMENTS
• Fitness Assessments - Start, and every 6 to 8 weeks (at end of each phase)
• Body composition - Start, and every other week
• Weight (lbs) - Start, and every other week
• Height (ft in)
• Circumference Measurements - Start, and every 6 weeks
• Goal Planning and Individualized programming for realistic RESULTS